Friday, December 3, 2010

show us your scrap space

with val.....
 heres my room! I just re did it this summer!
 the whole cost under 100$!!!!
heres the view from my doorway. (and no its not always this clean!)
heres my shelf that holds most of my supplies. all organized in the drawers. also the pink blob in the bottom left corner is my sewing machine. the tubs stacked on the right of the shelf are my dads pictures he stores there. then next to the sewing machine is my bin of stickers and my tool bucket.
this shelf holds my stuffed donkeys and other animals. all my hand made stuff I love and the stuff others have made for me. and all my scrap books. on top of the books are layouts waiting to be put away.
heres the left side of my table area. where i store my photos and all my paints and glimmer mist. and above the table I have thos bulletin boards i showed you all how to make a while back.
heres my table front and center. these drawers on my table hold all the little tools and supplies I use alot. and pens. on top is my mp3 player and speakers. and my heat gun. always plugged in and ready to go. then my little garage sale tv so that I can watch my classis vhs while scrapping!
and heres the right side of the table area. my dresser again with tv. behind that I hang all my jewlery and 2 of my halloween masks. then I have my jewelry box my dad bought me when I was little and a cly pot I made in highschool in 10th grade.


so thats it girls thats my room!
thanks for taking a peek with me!
val

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the colours so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. val it so beautiful! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooooo!!!!... tu espacio está espectacular, tienes muchos muebles para mantener todo ordenado, yo estoy haciendo el mio pero aqui en chile aunque el dolar esté bajo, las tiendas mantienen su precio y un espacio así por menos de 1000 dolares jamás jajajaaaa.... bellisimo tu espacio, siento que los espacios en donde trabajados, definen nuestra personalidad... y es tuyo está preciosos, se nota que eres linda persona, cariños.
    No alcancé a participar en el reto buaaaaa!!!! espero que para el proximo sí cariños.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is great Val, the colors so bright & cheerful! BTW I got my package and just wanted to you ladies thank you again, I can't wait to use them :D

    ReplyDelete